The recording of this webinar has been removed and is now only available as apart of the the Hello PCOS 101 Program. If you are interested in this webinar as well as plenty of other useful resources in your PCOS journey click here to sign up.
What can increasing your insulin sensitivity do for you and your PCOS? More than you think!
- Promote weight loss
- Decrease facial hair
- Increase menstrual cycle regularity
- Decrease cystic breakouts
- Decrease dark skin around neck, thighs, and elbows, and knees
- Increase fertility
When your body doesn’t recognize insulin an abundance of male hormones are produced and all of your PCOS symptoms are amplified.
Lets get down to the nitty gritty of specific strategies you can incorporate in your daily life to increase your insulin sensitivity.
By the end of this webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of how your body responds to insulin and the benefits of insulin sensitivity
- How to incorporate foods that increase your insulin sensitivity
- The secret ingredient that helped me lose 15lbs in one month
- The natural insulin sensitizing supplement every Cyster should include in her PCOS regimen
- What your doctor won’t tell you about metformin
Chris Joseph dropped the birth control and started managing her PCOS naturally after feeling lost, unhappy, and overwhelmed. Through properly managing insulin resistance Chris has lost weight, decreased facial hair, and had fewer cystic breakouts. Today, Chris incorporates easy to apply and effective strategies to increase her insulin sensitivity and live a happy and healthy life with PCOS.
BENEFITS OF INCREASING INSULIN SENSITIVITY
Promote Weight Loss
Decrease Unwanted Hair