Are you embarrassed and frustrated with your excess facial hair? Do you struggle with low self esteem and are constantly worrying that someone notices your stubble? Have you spent hundreds of dollars on treatments and still don't understand the difference between electrolysis and laser treatment? Do you want to learn how to control your facial hair, what works, what doesn't, and how to get to the root of the issue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions... then this webinar is for you!
Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted male patterned hair growth in women. Excess facial in women with PCOS tends to present on the chin, neck, and upper lip. Understanding the cause of hirsutism is crucial to understanding how to control unwanted hair growth.
It's time to stop hiding behind make-up and insecurities and start figuring out how to control your excess facial hair.
By the end of this webinar, you will learn:
- The science behind excess facial hair
- The difference between "hairy genes" and hirsutism
- The difference between terminal hair and vellus hair
- How balancing your hormones can aid in facial hair reduction
- Insulin's role in male patterned hair growth
- The low down on medications, teas, and creams
- Temporary and permanent hair removal options
Chris Joseph dropped the birth control and started managing her PCOS naturally after feeling lost, unhappy, and overwhelmed.
Hello PCOS was created as a method of providing support and education to women around the world aiming to live a happy and healthy life with PCOS.
Today, Chris incorporates easy to apply and effective strategies to balance her hormones and decrease her PCOS symptoms, while sharing her journey with the Hello PCOS community.